[Chicago] Email Library?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Nov 18 18:04:38 CET 2013

> In the past I've used "turbomail", but it looks like last version was from
> 2009.

"Not changed" doesn't necessarily mean "abandoned". Mail protocols
haven't changed a bunch. It's quite possible it's just stable and has
no outstanding bugs that need fixing. If the lack of updates worries
you, I would contact the author and ask about its status.

Also, it appears the name has changed to "marrow.mailer". Take a look
at the Github project:

https://github.com/marrow/marrow.mailer

Looks like the source has been modified within the past year or two.

Skip