[Chicago] Beginners Workshop - Forming

Seth Eheart seheart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 02:15:37 CEST 2013

I finally had time to sit down and go through all the responses. Looks like
we have a lot of good and knowledgeable resources out there already, along
with genuine interest. I am going to start forming a list of people who
contributed and then reach out one by one to start setting up a formal plan
to present.

While I would like to get this going ASAP, I defer to proper planning and
publicizing, as I want the first in this series to be well attended. I'm
thinking probably have it in the end of January, as the holiday season is
around the corner and we will need time to properly plan.

Really appreciate all the great feedback all! If anyone has any questions
or would like to help in spearheading this, please feel free to contact me
directly at seheart at gmail.com.

Cheers

Seth