[Chicago] Nonprofit dissolved? was Re: ChiPy video sponsorship

Peter Fein pete at wearpants.org
Tue Feb 11 16:23:40 CET 2014

I looked up the Chipy nonprofit mentioned below, and it seems it was
involuntarily dissolved on February 8, 2013. Search for file number
68128684 here http://www.ilsos.gov/corporatellc/CorporateLlcController
 Needless to say, that's a bit disconcerting... Brian?

Seeing as we only have one talk for Thursday, I'd like to facilitate a
group discussion about funding & legal structure going forward. Can we
add that to the agenda?

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 2:40 PM, Peter Fein <pete at wearpants.org> wrote:
> Ah cool, didn't know that... Who's on the board of directors? Bylaws,
> budgets, etc. seem like the sort of thing that should be on the website... I
> know the Python Software Foundation publishes that stuff pretty regularly.
>
> On Feb 10, 2014 2:32 PM, "Brian Ray" <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> https://mail.python.org/pipermail/chicago/2011-September/008464.html

Peter Fein | wearpants.org | @wearpants

I read email at the start and end of each day. IM if urgent.