[Chicago] Anyone interested in a Chipy South?

Aaron Brady ascription at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 16:37:01 CEST 2014

Can you still make it David?  Sheila and Carl, can you?

I'd be happy to talk.  I've talked twice at the main meetings.  I could repeat a topic, or look at some AST / metaprogramming stuff, or some multi-thread synchronization, or a couple cool though unrelated algorithms: median selection and a prime sieve, a pan/zoom in WxPy, or syntax coloring in HTML or a raw FTP session.  Can I use someone's laptop?  Remind me to use a stopwatch for sanity.