[Chicago] Chicago Python Project Night

Amber Doctor amberdoctor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 04:22:59 CET 2014

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pass on this python event.  It's on the third Thursday of this
month, March 20th.  You can read more details on meetup.com or github.

http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoPythonistas/events/169433682/

http://chicagopythonworkshop.github.io/chicago-project-night/

Here's some teaser information copied from the site:

Come work on Python projects, get programming help, help others, and hang
out in a friendly setting. Bring your own project or work on one of the
suggested projects below.

*When*: Thursday, March 20, 2014

*Audience*: everyone! We'll have something for all Python experience levels.

*Signup*: you must *register* for this event on Chicago Pythonistas
Meetup<http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoPythonistas>
.

*Food*: Will be provided.

*Location*: This month's meeting is at Braintree 111 N Canal St, Suite 455,
Chicago, IL (open street map
<http://osm.org/go/ZUfJo5z74-?way=149215065>) (google
map <http://goo.gl/maps/7pU4g>)

*Questions*: Any questions? email cpw-staff at lists.openhatch.org