[Chicago] PyCon 2014 Warmup Talks - Wednesday March 26

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Wed Mar 12 20:11:00 CET 2014

Hi all,

ThoughtWorks has offered to host a series of talks for some of our
local folks heading up on stage at PyCon 2014
(https://us.pycon.org/2014/schedule/). At 7:00 PM on Wednesday March
26, we'll have four great talks to share.

* Dave Beazley has a tutorial, "Generators: The Final Frontier" and a
conference talk, "Discovering Python." (he'll present one of them)

* Naomi Ceder has a conference talk, "Farewell and Welcome Home:
Python in Two Genders"

* Pete Fein has a conference talk, "Free Software, Free People"

* Yarko Tymciurak has a lightning talk, "scrape: an interactive web
scraping development environment using selenium"

Food and drink are sponsored by Rackspace. If you have any dietary
concerns, please let me know.

Address: 200 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601

Please RSVP at http://pycon2014warmup.eventbrite.com - if you don't
want to sign up on there, let me know and I will include you on the
list (building security needs a list of names).