[Chicago] Python in the browser IDE

Sunah Suh chipy at sunahsuh.com
Fri Mar 28 21:54:19 CET 2014

Sounds like IPython Notebook might do exactly what you need:
http://ipython.org/notebook.html

The link above is for the actual package, but there are a number of hosted
IPython Notebook instances out there, including Wakari:
https://www.wakari.io/

The free version of Wakari is.. slow, and so you may want to spring for the
paid version if you find it useful. Otherwise, you can try to host your own
instance on the free AWS tier, instructions for which are here:
https://gist.github.com/iamatypeofwalrus/5183133

--
Sunah Suh
Software Engineer @ Etsy