[Chicago] Survey: Raise your hand if your company uses Python

Hector Rios labeledloser at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 11:55:30 EST 2015

Cofactor <http://www.cofactordigital.com/> uses Python for our external and
internal APIs and projects. Our APIs onboard and dynamically distribute
content for major retailers, such as P&G and Walmart.

{
    "name": "Hector Rios",
    "title": "Software Developer",
    "contact": {
            "linkedin": "hrios10",
            "gmail": "labeledloser",
            "site": "http://hectron.github.io/"
    }
}

*No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons
were terribly inconvenienced.*