[Chicago] help with Twitter API and converting JSON to analysis-friendly CSV

Anastasia Oldham Fitz oldham.anastasia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 01:40:45 CET 2015

Hello,

Is there anyone who is willing to help me de-bug a code I'm working on
tonight for a class project? I'm part way there, but would definitely
appreciate some help!

In short, I want to use the Twitter API to capture tweets that include a
key word search and then subdivide the data to limit the JSON output to
only a few fields (say tweet text, screen name, time zone, hashtags, and
retweets) that I can then drop into a CSV (to do later analysis in Tableau
or DBeaver).

If available, email me at oldham.anastasia at gmail.com and I'll send more
details/code.

Thanks!