[Chicago] ChiPy Mentorship Program 2015

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 12:49:58 CET 2015

Even though I need help with using Python in an actual production of a
system and web interface mode I hd thought about mentoring as a basic
mentor because I am a really good basic, ha, progammer.

Of course today one of the best tips I can give a beginner is go take the
Programming for Everyone class, the two beginning classes from U of Toronto
and the Interactive programming clas from Rice offered on Coursera.