[Chicago] teaching intro programming to geoscience undergrads, via swc list

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu May 21 15:28:13 CEST 2015

I'm on the Software Carpentry discussion list, and this post and link to a
paper looks interesting. It's a write up of experiences teaching
programming using python to geoscientist undergrads.

The swc list is focused on pedagogy for teaching best programming practices
to >= grad students, but people are curious about other populations too.