[Chicago] ChiPy Call for September 10th Meeting Speaker

Tanya Schlusser tanya at tickel.net
Mon Sep 7 12:39:50 CEST 2015

> Is anyone interested in using anaconda to do machine learning?

Haha, yes Joshua, __everyone__ is interested in machine learning! Usually
we get 100+ attendees if one of the topics is big data / machine learning.

If your 'setup scipy + Jupyter' talk is ready for this Thursday, then
awesome! If not we'd still love to hear it next month...

... Repost of the location to submit talks ...