[Chicago] PSF Board of Director Elections + Bylaw Changes! Did you vote yet?

Lorena Mesa me at lorenamesa.com
Tue Jun 6 14:48:31 EDT 2017

Hello Chicago Python,

Wanted to remind folks that the PSF Board of Director elections and bylaw
changes are up for vote until 6/10 end of day AoE. Questions about the
directors? Read all the candidate nominations here -
https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonSoftwareFoundation/BoardCandidates2017.
I've put my name forward again for hopes of a second term, but really this
entire group of people are *fantastic*. I encourage you to look through all
the names, there's some really exciting global Pythonistas in the mix!

Any questions about the election? I'm happy to answer questions!

Thanks!
*Lorena Mesa*
Co-Organizer, PyLadies Chicago <http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-PyLadies/>
Director, Python Software Foundation