[Chicago] a trader with a project

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 11:23:03 EDT 2017

In case we you are unfamiliar with how mailing lists work, here is a :30
second description:

If you send an email to chicago at python.org, like this one, it will go to
everyone on the list.  If you are subscribed to the list you will get every
message. If you want to prevent this from happening you can updated your
settings here https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/chicago

There is also a daily digest mode in case you want a summary.

This is how mailing lists work. I'm not making this stuff up.

CP: I'm fairly certain there are quite a few folks on this list who can
help. Feel free to continue conversation here if you like. If you want to
contact someone off the list, that is fine too. There are probably some
folks on this list who won't be helpful also, so as with all public mailing
lists it's up to you where you want to take conversation from here.

Regards, Brian