[Chicago] a trader with a project

Noah Schultz noah_schultz at oxfordcorp.com
Thu Jun 22 11:28:54 EDT 2017

So that I am clear then, the approach you would like members to take when having a direct conversation between two people (like the one we are having now) is to respond with all communications to chicago at python.org<mailto:chicago at python.org>  instead of responding to someone directly once they respond to the group message that was originally sent?