[Chicago] ChiPy May Meeting Call for Speakers

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Tue May 9 19:33:34 EDT 2017

ChiPy,

We are still looking for a Python Module of the Month talk for the May
meeting.  This can be a short 5-10 min talk about your favorite Python
module.  Don't be shy!  Go ahead and submit here or email me with questions:

http://www.chipy.org/meetings/topics/propose/

Looking forward to your talk!

Joe

--