[Chicago] REST API to Python Class?

Lukasz Szybalski szybalski at gmail.com
Tue May 2 10:01:51 EDT 2017

Hello,
Does anybody know if there is a tool that would auto-read rest API and
create a python like object that you can interact in python? (like:
pysimplesoap and its WSDL() but for REST)

*myobject = Rest*(https://dev.twitter.com/rest/public)

or
http://developer.edmunds.com/api-documentation/vehicle/
or

then myobject.get.searchTweet('chicago python')..?
or what ever the syntax is.
This would issue a rest api call and return object back.

I think a lot of projects are building python api that are more and more
json exposed. I'm looking for a tool that would allow me to access these
using python, instead of rest:

"GET /1.1/search/tweets.json?q=chicago%20python":

+Access anything that was build with:
http://swagger.io/
openapi

Thanks