[Conferences-discuss] Let's step back a bit...

David Ascher DavidA@ActiveState.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:43:01 -0800

Skip Montanaro wrote:

>     David> There's nothing _due_ to any region, state, county, or
>     David> principality!
>
> Agreed.  Still, I think it would be worthwhile to at least put Australia as
> an option in your list.  The Aussies seemed to be pretty well-represented at
> IPC10, and let's not forget that when we're freezing our asses off in the
> midwest, they are getting tan on the beaches in Oz.

Your comment and others make me think that there's real value in trying
to figure out where Pythonistas _are_, somewhat indepedently of where
they're willing to go.

It might be easier to get good numbers by looking at the logs from
python.org, however.

--david