[Conferences-discuss] PyCon 2004

Aahz pycon-organizers@python.org
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 12:58:53 -0400

[I'm setting Reply-To: pycon-organizers, but I'm cc'ing
conferences-discuss in case anyone's there but not on the pycon list]

Now that we've had two months to rest and relax, I think it's about time
we started moving on next year's PyCon, particularly if we don't want to
rely on YAS for processing registration.  If nobody responds to this
message, I'll assume nobody agrees with me.  ;-)
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"In many ways, it's a dull language, borrowing solid old concepts from
many other languages & styles:  boring syntax, unsurprising semantics,
few automatic coercions, etc etc.  But that's one of the things I like
about it."  --Tim Peters on Python, 16 Sep 93