[Conferences-discuss] Re: [Pycon-organizers] PyCon 2004

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Sun, 01 Jun 2003 20:52:25 -0400

> Now that we've had two months to rest and relax, I think it's about
> time we started moving on next year's PyCon, particularly if we
> don't want to rely on YAS for processing registration.  If nobody
> responds to this message, I'll assume nobody agrees with me.  ;-)

Right.  I'm all for a repeat of the best things of PyCon 2003: the
venue, the organizing team led by Steve Holden, the time of year.  I
really hope that we can do online registration without help this time!
Now's the time to reserve the prime spot at GWU.