[Conferences-discuss] Re: [Pycon-organizers] PyCon 2004

Aahz pycon-organizers@python.org
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:47:12 -0400

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003, Kevin Altis wrote:

> Do we need to cross-post to conferences-discuss and pycon-organizers? I
> guess I can join pycon-organizers if you just want to have discussions
> over there.

I'd suggest that conferences-discuss be used only for conference
discussion not specific to any particular conference (or for conferences
that do not have their own mailing list).  So yes, please join
pycon-organizers.

(I only cross-posted the initial message to pick up people like you.  As
before, I'm setting Reply-To: so that anyone hitting reply instead of
reply-all will go to pycon-organizers.)
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"If you don't know what your program is supposed to do, you'd better not
start writing it."  --Dijkstra