[Conferences] program guide

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 06:01:18 CEST 2010

PyOhio was left without a program guide volunteer this year, so we needed
something that could be assembled relatively easily by a frazzled conference
chair.  It turns out that rst2pdf with the Sphinx style, printed on 8.5 x
5.5 inch sheets ( 8 x 11 sheets, folded), make a pretty cheap but
decent-looking booklet.  (Or A5 in civilized lands.)  Writing it in plain
text makes the writing and editing really easy.

If you'd like to imitate, you can download our guide here:
The printing scheme, including how to print out in booklet form, is
described at

btw PyOhio was SO. GOOD. this year.  If I do say so myself.  :)

- Catherine
*** PyOhio 2010 * July 31 - Aug 1 * Columbus, OH * pyohio.org ***