[Conferences] Conference website software?

Danny Adair president at nzpug.org
Thu Aug 6 03:02:56 CEST 2015

Hi Richard,

we use Symposion for our annual conference Kiwi PyCon. While there is
a speaker profile registration, conference _tickets_ are handled
externally (we use Wild Apricot for that atm - a story of its own
:-)).

Symposion is not bad, but you can easily end up with a fork, even for
basic use. Also, although it is meant to handle multiple years, for
all practical purposes, best to migrate data to a new instance each
year.

Cheers,
Danny