[Conferences] PyCon Pakistan

Ayesha Mahmood ayesha.mahmood at arbisoft.com
Wed Jan 23 00:19:36 EST 2019

Hi Team,

I am Ayesha and one of the organizers of PyCon Pakistan. I wanted to know
the process to be listed in https://www.pycon.org/ conferences. We've had
two successful PyCons in the last two years. We did have the conference
added under Python Events but never got listed.

Here is the website link: http://pycon.pk/

This year, we are planning the conference sometime in November. Looking
forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Ayesha
PyCon Organizer
Pakistan

--

The content of this email and attachment(s) are confidential and intended
solely for the recipient(s) specified in the message. If you received this