[Conferences] PyCon Pakistan

Leonardo Jimenez leonardo at pycaribbean.com
Wed Jan 23 13:34:26 EST 2019

Hi Ayesha,

You can find information about how to do it on
https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEventsCalendar.

In particular for summiting an event, there's a section with the following
info:

If you would like to get new events listed on these calendars, please write
to events at python.org using the following email template:

Please add the following event: * name of the event:  * type of event:
 * focus on Python:  * approximate number of attendees:  * location
(incl. country):  * dates/times/recurrence (incl. time zone):  * link
(in HTML format): <a href="http://url/">name of the event</a>

Please mention:

   - the name of the event (including the user group name for user group
   events)
   - type of event (conference, bar camp, sprint, user group meeting, etc.)
   - focus on Python and approximate size (number of attendees)
   -

   the location (venue address, including city and *country*)
   - the dates/times (including the time zone)
   -

   a link with more details for the event (using HTML format "<a href="
   http://url/">name of the event</a>")

For recurring events, please also include the recurrence information, e.g.
"monthly, every second Thursday".

I hope this is useful.

--
Leonardo Jimenez