[Conferences] Queries regarding PyCon event

Vicky Twomey-Lee - Python Ireland whykay at python.ie
Thu Oct 1 05:51:05 EDT 2020

Hi Bipal,

+1 what Roy said.

Can't remember if you were there or not, but Euorpython organisers recently
did an AMA call, video is now available:
https://youtu.be/AWYiK0G0JNE

We still have an AMA in DEV, if you want to ask more questions:
https://dev.to/europython/europython-ask-me-anything-4co8

They also made the following resources available from all the research they
did in running their first virtual conference:
https://www.europython-society.org/post/617463429296472064/sharing-our-research-and-licenses-for-going-online

Definitely find a group of people who will be taking action from day one
with you as you can easily burn out and get overwhelmed (trust me, I know
how that feels from running the 1st for PyCon Ireland conferences😉).

Good luck!

/// Vicky Twomey-Lee (PyLadies Dublin <https://twitter.com/pyladiesdub>
 Founder)

Python Ireland <http://python.ie/> Alumni