[C++-sig] Get a free chat room for your website!

Chat4Webmasters info at chat4webmasters.com
Mon May 20 00:55:19 CEST 2002

Hi there, I found your website on the net and I thought you might be
interested in what we, Chat4Webmasters.com, have to offer you as a
webmaster - a free java chat room for your website.

You can sign up and be up and running in less than five minutes, just go to
the following address to get started:
http://www.chat4webmasters.com/start.cfm

A chat room is an interactive and fun addition to any type of website, it
creates a community atmosphere on your site and keeps your users coming
back, day after day.
You can use the chat room as a general discussion area for topics related to
your website, as a real-time support tool for products/services offered on
your site or just to interact with your visitors in a more efficient way
than email.

Our chat hosting service is among the best available, and while other
leading chat service providers charge you a monthly service fee we are able
to offer you this for free (our 50% banner revenue share makes this
possible).

Here are some of the most important features of our chat room / chat
hosting:
- Advanced multi-threaded java chat backend (you don't have to worry about
server performance or bandwidth usage).
- Fast & robust non-java frontend (works in all browsers, looks just like a
normal web page - i.e. not the typical "java look").
- Powerful user functions (profile registration, user status etc)
- Customize the chat room design (add your logo, change fonts and colors or
replace the entire interface/skin with your own).
- Chat moderator functionality available (allows you to moderate the chat or
assign others as moderators).

Go to our home page for more information:
http://www.chat4webmasters.com/home.cfm
...or just reply to this email and/or reach me online through instant
messaging (contact info below).

Thanks for your time, I hope you're interested in adding a chat room to your
website, if not I apologize for sending you this email and wish you luck
with your website in the future :)

Sincerely,

The Chat4Webmasters Team
info at chat4webmasters.com