[C++-sig] Boost.python suggestion + pyste bug

Niall Douglas s_sourceforge at nedprod.com
Tue Aug 12 21:54:09 CEST 2003

On 10 Aug 2003 at 20:18, Nicodemus wrote:

> Now, if you are saying that bases<> are always empty, I guess the
> problem is that you're using AllFromHeader, which is broken in the
> current CVS. Try changing from AllFromHeader to Class calls, that
> should make the problem go away.

Ah, but if you remember, my pyste file self-generates itself. This
means it will adapt to changes in the base library almost

BTW Nicodemus, you have said you have placed your recent bug fixes in
CVS. Last night I pulled a fresh copy off the CVS on boost-
consulting.com and there had been no changes to pyste whatsoever.

What's going on? Is your CVS different from the sourceforge
developers one?