[C++-sig] Boost.python suggestion + pyste bug

Niall Douglas s_sourceforge at nedprod.com
Tue Aug 12 21:54:09 CEST 2003

On 10 Aug 2003 at 20:18, Nicodemus wrote:

> Now, if you are saying that bases<> are always empty, I guess the
> problem is that you're using AllFromHeader, which is broken in the
> current CVS. Try changing from AllFromHeader to Class calls, that
> should make the problem go away.

Ah, but if you remember, my pyste file self-generates itself. This
means it will adapt to changes in the base library almost
automatically.

BTW Nicodemus, you have said you have placed your recent bug fixes in
CVS. Last night I pulled a fresh copy off the CVS on boost-
consulting.com and there had been no changes to pyste whatsoever.

What's going on? Is your CVS different from the sourceforge
developers one?

Cheers,
Niall