[C++-sig] Re: container suite feedback & ideas

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 07:16:24 CET 2003

--- David Abrahams <dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote:
> > I don't currently have access to MSVC6, but I think Ralf is going to
> > try and help me out in this regard. Hopefully will know more about
> > what problems it presents tomorrow.

Sorry, I couldn't make it to work today b/o a bug in my biological unit.
(To establish the account for Raoul I need direct access to the machine.)

> I can run the tests if you tell me how to get them on my machine.  I
> believe Joel also has vc6.

Easy!

cd boost
cvs update -d -r indexing_v2 boost/python/suite/indexing libs/python

And now the VC6 forecast: hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, bad words; all at
once, note the plurals; but still all taking place in the confinement of your
cranium; been there before, moved to VC71 land where I live happily ever since.

Ralf