[C++-sig] Re: container suite feedback & ideas

Joel de Guzman joel at boost-consulting.com
Thu Oct 30 07:32:21 CET 2003

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve <rwgk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> And now the VC6 forecast: hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, bad words; all at
> once, note the plurals; but still all taking place in the confinement of your
> cranium; been there before, moved to VC71 land where I live happily ever
> since.

In my experience, I sometimes spend more time porting a project to VC6
than developing the project itself with a fairly compliant compiler. This is
especially true if you haven't coded the project with VC6's limitations in mind.
Ahhh... and... don't forget VC7! Fortunately, BPL does not involve itself with
Borland. Others are not so lucky :(

hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, bad words; all at once!!!
now multiply that to the power of 10!!!

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com