[C++-sig] bug

Roman Yakovenko romany at actimize.com
Wed Sep 10 07:31:40 CEST 2003

    Hi. I think I find bug.
Description. I wrote converter for std::wstring from\to PyUnicodeObject.
( Thanks to Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve and his article Converting CString to/from std::string )

After registration it works pretty well ( for me ). But if I want to expose
std::vector< std::wstring > using vector_indexing_suite I get error message:

TypeError: No Python class registered for C++ class class _STL::basic_string<unsigned short,class _STL::char_traits<unsigned short>,class _STL::allocator<unsigned short> >

I append 2 files to this message.
	cpp - contains registration of converter, test function for it,
	      class that contains vector of wstring.
      py  - contains very little test for converter, and also reproduce
            the error.

Also if David Abrahams thinks that my converter is good enough to be
in the library - I may polish it and write a lot of test

Thanks