[C++-sig] Re: injected constructors

Mike Thompson mike.thompson at day8.com.au
Wed Sep 24 02:41:04 CEST 2003

"David Abrahams" wrote:

> Injected constructors are implemented, but not yet documented.  See
> libs/python/test/injected.[py/cpp] for examples.

I'm as keen as mustard to use and test this feature but can't seem to get my
hands on it!!

I've been downloading the cvs HEAD from boost-consulting for the last couple of
days but there's no sign of  libs/python/test/injected.[py/cpp].  I've taken
the existence of these two files as a marker for this feature's inclusion in my
downloaded version.

The latest modification I have in ' libs/python/test/' is
test_builtin_converters.[py/cpp] which is 18/9/2003 (dd/m/yyyy).

Even allowing for some delay in boost-consulting getting the latest sourceforge
CVS changes, it should be there, I would have thought.   Particularly when the
posts of others indicate they have it.

Perhaps its not in cvs HEAD?  Am I looking in the wrong branch?

--
Mike