[C++-sig] Re: injected constructors

Mike Thompson mike.thompson at day8.com.au
Wed Sep 24 16:03:15 CEST 2003

"David Abrahams" wrote:
> "Mike Thompson" <mike.thompson at day8.com.au> writes:
>
> > "David Abrahams" wrote:
> >>
> >> Injected constructors are implemented, but not yet documented.  See
> >> libs/python/test/injected.[py/cpp] for examples.
> >>

> > I'm as keen as mustard to use and test this feature but can't seem to get
my
> > hands on it!!
> >
> > I've been downloading the cvs HEAD from boost-consulting for the last
couple of
> > days
>
> Try the sourceforge CVS (They seem to have improved things for Boost), .....

Okay, I've successfully downloaded from sourceforge.  I'm a bit thrilled to see
"injected constructors", I need them.  And from a glance at the test code, they
look a breeze to use.  Thanks!

Back to the download issue ... I'm puzzled about why the version at
boost-consulting was so out of date (three days?), when I thought it could only
ever be 24hrs out, which is exactly why I used it over public sourceforge
access which can be miles behind sometimes, for some projects.  Anyway, now I
have what I want, I only mention this because it might flag a problem in the
link between boost-consulting and sourceforge or the like.

--
Mike