[C++-sig] Re: multiple registrations of to-Python converter warning

Lutz Paelike lutz_p at gmx.net
Thu Apr 22 16:53:46 CEST 2004

Hi David,

thanks for your help.

I worked around the problem somehow but it leaves me with an odd feeling that i can't really control
the behaviour of my environment.

On the page
http://www.boost.org/libs/python/todo.html#pyfinalize-safety
it says that "Dirk Gerrits has promised to do this job."

I know this library is a community effort and i would be glad to see this problem solved.
So it would be nice to contribute and to give something back, however the templates are hard to get into.

Maybe Dirk has already something in work ?

Cheers,

Lutz