[C++-sig] [ANN] Py++ - 1.0
roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 21:55:53 CEST 2008
I'm pleased to announce the 1.0 release of Py++.
What is Py++?
Py++ is an object-oriented framework for creating a code generator for
Where is Py++?
* Algorightm, which defines what virtual functions should be redefined
* Exposing "C" code became easier - Py++ is able to generate
``ctypes`` friendly code.
* Support for ``boost::python::make_constructor`` functionality was added.
* Support for unions and unnamed classes was added.
* Indexing Suite V2 - few bugs were fixed.
* Julian Scheid
* Oliver Schweitzer
For a more complete list, with links to documentation, please see the news:
C++ Python language binding
More information about the Cplusplus-sig