[Cython] [cython] Python array support (#113)

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Wed May 16 18:34:39 CEST 2012

Andreas van Cranenburgh, 16.05.2012 18:15:
> Any news on this? Let me know if there's anything I can do to help inclusion of this patch.

Could someone please take over here?

https://github.com/cython/cython/pull/113

I haven't merged this yet and won't have the time to do it soonish. What
I'd like to see happen is to get the current header file replaced by
utility code "somehow". Not sure how that "somehow" is going to work.

Basically, if this can be solved, I'd love to have it in for 0.17.
Otherwise, well, not ...