[PYTHON DB-SIG] sybase module

Ken Manheimer klm@CNRI.Reston.VA.US
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 11:38:57 -0500

Guido van Rossum writes:

> I received a changed Sybase module from Thomas Palmer, with the
> request to review it.  Unfortunately I can't -- no sybase here.
> Anyone interested?  Or should I just put it on the contrib ftp site?

I've installed this new version of the sybase module in the python.org
contributed-softare ftp stuff, as:

	<ftp://ftp.python.org/pub/python/contrib/Database/sybasemodule.c>

(There is a corresponding sybasemodule.README file, with Thomas'
message describing what he was sending to guido.)

I left John Redford's previous version of sybasemodule.c as
sybasemodule.c-prev, but would like to establish that the new version
is viable.  Is there anyone out there who can give it a test run?
Please let me know if you do give it a try, so we can verify that the
old version can be retired...

|/en /V\anheimer	klm@cnri.reston.va.us	      703 620-8990 x268
|\	    (orporation for National Research |nitiatives
		 1895 Preston White Drive, Suite 100
			   Reston, VA 22091

send messages to: db-sig@python.org