[DB-SIG] mxDateTime version 0.3 prerelease

M.-A. Lemburg lemburg@uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 17:26:52 +0100

I've changed the way you can interface to the mxDateTime
module, so that it should now be usable as basis for DB
interface extensions:

    http://starship.skyport.net/~lemburg/mxDateTime.html

Version 0.4 will have the date/time calculations and the
second basic type: RelativeDateTime. The extension will
then be wrapped by a Python module and provide some
additional classes on top of the two C types.

Please have a look and give me feedback about portability
issues. I haven't heard much from you in that direction yet.

send messages to: db-sig@python.org