[DB-SIG] DB2 Python module 0.9

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:16:21 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:

> FYI, mxODBC compiles just fine against the DB2 CLI (which happens
> to be ODBC compatible in most respects). You might want to try
> it. The next mxODBC version will have a preconfigured DB2
> subpackage.

Yes, I had used it in the past. :)

That's one reason why I never got around to writing something
DB2-specific -- mxODBC worked well enough.

"More damage has been caused by innocent program crashes than by
malicious viruses, but they don't make great stories."
                   --  Jean-Louis Gassee, Be Newsletter, Issue 69