[DB-SIG] Building Cross-Platform DB Apps: MetaDB.py

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 04:03:02 -0700

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 03:52:05AM -0700, Tom Bryan wrote:
> Well, at one point, I set up a FAQ Wizard because people were asking for a
> collection of code showing how to use the basics of each DB module.  I
> didn't seed it with any entries; I just set it up in case module
> owners/users wanted to use it.  Since it appears to be largely unused, you

Knowing about it is half the battle... I certainly didn't recall this :-)

Truly, we need additional people editing the DB Topics area on python.org to
keep it up to date with relevant material like this. That problem is similar
to what I mentioned re: this body of knowledge -- allow many people in there
to work on it.

Cheers,
-g

--