[DB-SIG] Beginner getting out...

Andy Dustman andy@dustman.net
19 Mar 2002 11:40:13 -0500

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 02:00, Ignacio Guerrero wrote:

I just wanted to say that I've just found some documentation on the
module. In fact I have downloaded a MySQL-python-0.9.1.tar.gz that
differs with the MySQL-python-0.9.1.win32-py2.2.exe that I've already
installed. This one (the tar.gz) comes with the HTML documentation.

Saddly I read in chapter 1.1 that "Windows is not a supported platform."
But then it sais that it can be fixed, somehow.

It's not supported but it does work on Windows.

HTML mail, we hates it, we hatesss it.

--
Andy Dustman         PGP: 0x930B8AB6
    @       .net     http://dustman.net/andy