[DB-SIG] sysdba through DCOracle2

Neil Hodgson nhodgson at ebsquared.com.au
Thu Sep 4 13:42:16 EDT 2003

    Hi,

    Thanks for the replies to my previous question.

    As well as coding database use in Python through DCOracle2, I would
like to perform user account management this way. With sqlplus it is
possible to log in from the command line as sysdba with

sqlplus "sys/password as sysdba"

    There doesn't appear to be a way to do this through
DCOracle2.connect as it attempts to parse the connection string that it
expects to look like "scott/tiger at orac".

    Does anyone know a way to connect as sysdba through DCOracle2?

    Neil