[DB-SIG] MS SQL Server and odbc getting 'None'

Carey David SSgt 109CF/SCBJ David.Carey at nyscot.ang.af.mil
Fri Aug 13 16:34:45 CEST 2004

Thanks for the suggestion! I will take a look at it. mxODBC worked when
pulling the information, but when I tried to update or insert records, it
would act like it worked. Then when I went to the database nothing changed.

So I'm using odbc to push information and mxODBC to pull it with 2 different
connection strings.

Maybe this will help me roll it in one.

Thanks for the info!
Dave