[Distutils] Was I asleep?

Mark W. Alexander mwa@gate.net
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:15:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hmm....

First, thanks!

Second, I swear this is exactly what I did and it didn't work.
Just now I went back and commented out the "old-style" and
uncommented my Extension class attempt and it worked just fine.

Must of been a brain fart....

Third, yes it's alot cleaner and clearer.

And finally....Documentation. What's with perl and LaTeX2HTML?
My need for documentation is growing since I'm trying to
do bdist_pkgtool and bdist_sdux in, well let's just say
a less casual approach. bdist_pkgtool has stuff hard-coded
("build/lib", etc) because I didn't have time to really
figure out the correct ways to find information. Is there
any hacker's guide to distutils info any where (beside's
the source, of course!). Especially what bdist_* has
available....

Mark Alexander
mwa@gate.net