[Distutils] How do I modify the swig options in my setup.py

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Thu Mar 17 07:45:08 CET 2005

On Thursday 17 March 2005 07:20, timothy.williams at nvl.army.mil wrote:
> I tried using swig_opts, but it didn't recognize it. I'm using python
> 2.3.2, SWIG 1.3.21 if that matters.

Pretty sure that option only got added in Python 2.4 (I vaguely recall being
the one who checked it in). Since it's a new feature, it didn't get backported
to 2.3 (and in any case, 2.3.5 is the end of the line for 2.3). You could copy
the new code from 2.4 back to your local repository - or maybe someone's
already done a backport...

Anthony