[Distutils] How do I modify the swig options in my setup.py

timothy.williams at nvl.army.mil timothy.williams at nvl.army.mil
Thu Mar 17 14:09:03 CET 2005

Thanks.

I had installed python 2.4, but went back to 2.3.2 for a reason I can't
remember now. I think some other module I was using wasn't built for it yet
(MySQLdb maybe?) I'll reinstall and try again.

I looked at the python/typemaps.i file. I may be able to use that to
redefine the functions I'm calling after I include the libraries header
files to define everything else.