[Distutils] Finding only activated eggs in Environment()

Rob Cakebread pythonhead at gentoo.org
Tue Nov 22 02:27:34 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm using pkg_resources.Environment() to get a list of all
eggs.

Besides making a list of activated eggs with
pkg_resources.working_set
and comparing it with pkg_resources.Environment, is there
a way to check if an individual egg is activated?

Has the setuptools cvs repository moved to svn with Python?
I've found the API docs on cvs.sf.net, but it seems a couple
versions behind.

Thanks,
Rob

--