[Distutils] Improved error handling in zc.buildout

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Mar 15 14:08:37 CET 2007

A major annoyance in zc.buildout has been its poor error handling.
Generally, when an error occurred, a a traceback would be printed
giving little or no clue about what went wrong or what was going on.
Previously, I was focussed on important features.  The latest release
focusses on better error reporting and debugging support.  I'd like
to continue to provide some emphasis on this, so feedback would be
especially appreciated now that I think I've improved error handling
quite a bit.

Jim

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org