[Distutils] Visual Studio 2005 changes

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 10:55:04 CET 2007

On 15/03/07, Howard Lightstone <howard at eegsoftware.com> wrote:
> I have some (minor ?) changes to msvccompiler.py to support VC8 (and
> embedding manifests).
>
> Where should I submit these changes for someone (knowledgable) to review?

You should submit them as a patch to the Python patch tracker on
Sourceforge. Having done so, you'll need to be patient, as there
aren't many people with the relevant expertise (or resources - for
example, I might be able to understand the patch, but I don't have
VC8, and a Python built with VC8, to test it!) to review it before
applying it.

Thanks!
Paul.