[Distutils] The latest stable standalone Distutils?

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 16:16:32 CET 2009

Hi Akira,
this README is 6 years old, and unmaintained, (I am adding a ticket on
this right away and will take care of it)

there's no maintained standalone Distutils as well, we need to update the

http://www.python.org/community/sigs/current/distutils-sig/

page as well to refelct reality

Regards

Tarek Ziadé | Association AfPy | www.afpy.org